Masters Games makes fun and exciting games for people of all ages. We at Masters Games believe that privacy of our customers is an issue to be taken seriously. Thus we take great measures to respect and protect our users’ privacy. We believe that users have the right to know the personal information that is being collected. This document explains how we may collect some personal and non-personal information of our customers. In this document Masters Games is referred to as ‘we’ and ‘company’, whereas users of our games are referred to as ‘users’ and ‘you’.
Collection and use of data
We collect non personal and personal information.
Non Personal Information
This is the anonymous information from which one cannot find out the identity of the user. Non personal information includes technical information, behavioral data and statistical data. This information is usually gathered by third party services during your usage of our games. They analyze your activities when you interact with our games. This information is used to do statistical research, measure traffic and make applications that are customized to your preferences.
This is the kind of information that can identify you as an individual. We may collect directly or through third party services:
· the e-mail address of the user
· the user’s personal identifier, e.g. advertising identifier, device identifier (e.g. IP address), unique device identifier (UDID), and carrier user ID
· geo-location information from a GPS enabled device (if the user allowed it)
Cookies and Local Data
Cookies are small pieces of information stored on your device which enable applications to enable certain features. E.g. User preferences like muted sound of the game shall be stored locally on your device, frequency capping to make sure that if we decide to promote an app, we do not run the ad of the same game over and over again. We shall store and access such information to enhance your experience. Third party services might use session cookies (which are deleted once you close the app) or persistent cookies (which remain stored until the user clears the cookies). The data stored can be personal or non-personal. Most devices allow you to block and clear cookies. Thus if you have allowed cookies on your device, your local device storage might be used to store and access information
Sharing of Information
The user information that is stored by us, shall only be shared according to the following guidelines:
· If doing so is binding by law, such as following a court order, regulation, legal process or request by a government.
· To ensure detection and prevention of fraud and security threats.
· To negate the claims that content published under Creative Titan causes violation of a third party right.
· To make sure that the ads shown to you are relevant.
· To protect the rights and property of Masters Games, users or the general public.
· In case of a merger, acquisition or sale of the company, the change in ownership and usage of information shall be notified through our website.
We take significant measures to ensure that our games and user information collected by us remains safe and there is no unauthorized access. We have used generally accepted industry standard technologies and internal procedures in this regard. However, there are inherent risks in transmission of information on the internet and electronic storage of information, and we do not guarantee that no unauthorized access will take place.
Modification in Policy
For any questions, comments or suggestions contact us at email@example.com We shall be glad to hear from you.